ChristianTEFL Courses for Teaching English
Welcome to The ChristianTEFL Project, a resource for anyone who is thinking about teaching English, getting ready to teach English, teaching English already or just speaks English and wants to use that skill for good. We are here to be a resource and an encouragement, not to promote a specific set of beliefs, so no matter where you come from or where you are going, we hope that this website and our community can help you along the way.
Why Travel as an English Teacher?
The personal development and the maturity that can be gained by travelling to a foreign country to teach is only out weighed by the good that it can do.
To travel as an English teacher lays your path in the hands of God, where will he chose to send you? What work can you achieve when you're there?
Travelling as an English teacher should mean that you're welcomed with open arms where ever you may travel. This is a great way to meet new people so easily to begin to make relationships and share The Word.
Do You Run A Christian TEFL Course?
Right now we notice a gap in Christian TEFL training facilities that are easy to find online. We have found some church based organisations that run a course a few times a year but information is scarce. There are many regular TEFL schools out there where the knowledge to be an English Teacher can be gained but we are convinced that dedicated Christian TEFL courses should be easily accessible and that the idea of English Teaching as a ministry should be developed more.
So if you're a Christian TEFL training center, if your a Christian school that employs TEFL teachers or if you are with a charity who needs or can place Christian TEFL teachers, then please contact us.
- Are you wondering if teaching English is right for you?
- Are you ready to teach and looking for a place where you are needed?
- Are you volunteering and wondering how you can incorporate TEFL into what you already do?
- Are you looking for more training or education on how to be a better TEFL teacher?
- Do you want fresh inspiration, lesson plans or ideas for class?
- Are you looking for a TEFL teacher mentor? Do you want to mentor a new TEFL teacher?
- Do you want to connect with others who are teaching English around the world?
- Do you want to share your story with people or groups that want to hear?
- Do you want to be a resource for someone with questions about teaching English?
- Do you want to support someone who is teaching English abroad?
Do you have something great to say? We want to hear it!
- Tell us a great story about your experience teaching English.
- Tell us how teaching English has been a life changing experience for you.
- Tell us your great ideas for the classroom.
- Tell us why you decided to teach.
- Tell us what it’s like teaching abroad.